In 2020 we closed the retail side of our business to allow us to move back into the home (formerly the Market) that was the birthplace of Fred Alston. The home has special history for our family and so what was once a thriving on-farm market is now where we permanently reside. All produce and berries are available in various stores and restaurants around the state but will not be sold from the farm. Having an on-farm market was a dream come true for us, however, we needed to find a more efficient way to move our product to sustain our business.
While we will host special events like Pop-Up Markets, conferences and other events that will be announced on Facebook.
When we do have special events on the farm, admission rates will be listed along with the event details.
Please check our Facebook page for special events and event details. Or check here on our website for rates for parties, weddings, and other special occasions!
Have fun! But be safe! The following rules are for all visitors!
General Farm Yard Rules:
- No tobacco. No alcohol. No illegal drugs. No profanity.
- Please respect the farm and keep it clean. Pick up all trash.
- No outside food or beverages allowed except with party or picnic reservation.
- No horse play on equipment, swings, wagon rides. Violation of this will result in being removed from the farm without a refund.
- Stay clear of tractors and other farm machinery unless instructed by an HSH staff member.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Service animals only. No pets.
- Kids – Make your parents mind at all times!
- Remain seated at all times during wagon or trailer rides – NO standing.
- Keep hands and feet in wagon at all times and to yourself.
- All wagon rides leave from THE WAGON DEPOT. We will make general stops around the farm if you would like off at a certain place. All riders must be behind THE WAGON DEPOT sign and wait until the wagon comes to a complete stop before entering the wagon.
Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch Rules
- Do NOT take food or beverages inside the maze. Do NOT leave gum on the property.
- Do NOT pick, eat, throw, or otherwise destroy the corn, pumpkins or other produce.
- All guests must be out of the maze by call time or be in lost in the corn forever!
- No damaging the pumpkins, corn or any produce. You will purchase any item you damage.
- Backpack style carriers work better than a stroller in the corn maze. You may use a stroller or wagon. Wagon rental is available.
- There is a way out and you will find it but TAKE YOUR TIME! There are NO shortcuts or quick exits.
- We strongly recommend sturdy, closed toe shoes.
- At any time call for assistance, 479-243-6525.