Our hours change seasonally, so be sure to check our website or Facebook regularly! Or call our Harvest Hotline at 479-437-4069 to hear what is being fresh picked daily!
JANUARY & FEBRUARY:
Open by Appointment
MARCH Thru JULY:
Check back here for the 2018 Hours of Operation
AUGUST 1st – 26th:
Tuesdays & Thursdays – 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturdays – 8 AM to NOON
AUGUST 28th – SEPTEMBER 4th:
CLOSED for the POLK COUNTY FAIR!
We hope you will come out and support this tradition! See you at the fair!
BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 22nd thru October 31st:
Fridays – 3:00 PM to DARK
Saturdays – NOON to DARK
From the end of our Fall Season to the beginning of our Christmas Season we are open by appointment.
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HOURS
Christmas on the Farm at Holly Springs Homestead will be
Friday’s ~ December 1st, 8th, and 15th from noon til 6pm each evening.
Saturday’s ~ December 2nd, 9th, and 16th from noon til 7pm each evening.
Please check our Facebook page for special events and event details. Or check here on our website for rates for parties, weddings, and other special occasions!
Have fun! But be safe! The following rules are for all visitors!
General Farm Yard Rules:
- No tobacco. No alcohol. No illegal drugs. No profanity.
- Please respect the farm and keep it clean. Pick up all trash.
- No outside food or beverages allowed except with party or picnic reservation.
- No horse play on equipment, swings, wagon rides. Violation of this will result in being removed from the farm without a refund.
- Stay clear of tractors and other farm machinery unless instructed by an HSH staff member.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Service animals only. No pets.
- Kids – Make your parents mind at all times!
- Remain seated at all times during wagon or trailer rides – NO standing.
- Keep hands and feet in wagon at all times and to yourself.
- All wagon rides leave from THE WAGON DEPOT. We will make general stops around the farm if you would like off at a certain place. All riders must be behind THE WAGON DEPOT sign and wait until the wagon comes to a complete stop before entering the wagon.
Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch Rules
- Do NOT take food or beverages inside the maze. Do NOT leave gum on the property.
- Do NOT pick, eat, throw, or otherwise destroy the corn, pumpkins or other produce.
- All guests must be out of the maze by call time or be in lost in the corn forever!
- No damaging the pumpkins, corn or any produce. You will purchase any item you damage.
- Backpack style carriers work better than a stroller in the corn maze. You may use a stroller or wagon. Wagon rental is available.
- There is a way out and you will find it but TAKE YOUR TIME! There are NO shortcuts or quick exits.
- We strongly recommend sturdy, closed toe shoes.
- At any time call for assistance, 479-243-6525.